Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hi I'm Elizabeth

Hi everyone. Hope I find you all at in a great mood and you read this 1st post.
 OK A Little nervous but just I hope I'm going about it the right way, I'm sure I will slap myself in the face but hey at least I am willing to take a chance. Right?

  Sooooo, I thought I would start out by telling you about me. I'm a Hispanic Female, mother of two, Engaged and Would also like to add creative, open minded and yes funny. lol (nerd)

I'm half Mexican and half Guatemalan but born n raised in Sunny San Diego California "like yea" (white girl voice) lol
I would also like to say I'm not racist so don't take anything i say to seriously its my harsh humor.

Yep, that's us.

I live in a town full of crazy drivers, Hispanics mixed with white and Mexican and Asian in people etc. We all kinda hangout with each other... no judgements. stunner state seriously and its very easy going home of the CHARGERS  AND PADRES.


I'm half Guatemalan and that part of my culture I know nothing about typical guy meets girl and it ended badly but everyone grey out of it except the child who grew up fatherless. So needless to say I had no father figure.


I found a picture of it though and I can say it looks beautiful I just wonder what this is all really about, what happen here, whats still here??? so intriguing.

I also have no real topic yet on what I'm aiming too on this blog but I love to talk and if anyone wants to listen put there two cents in MSG me. I will be talking about a wide range of different topics from music, drama, movies, how to's, what to do's, venting, talking my shit, sending someone to hell etc
idk
JUST EVERYTHING.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment