Saturday, June 25, 2011

Must Have's

What a great day in San Diego, Hows life everyone?

Today we  took our son to swimming lessons, then since were out I take advantage and go shopping.
We ate at SanSai Japanese Grill  in Carlsbad, California where the outlets are located and I highly recommened SanSai and the outlets there.

Why:  cause the food is great!!! SanSai is well made, Clean and at a very reasonable price. The portions are  great. They have sea food , grilled meats, plus soup and salads. I LOVE IT!!! 

Now, the outlets there have great options Juicy Couture, Coach, Osh Kosh, Gymboree you name it and located right off the beach  the sunny climate and  fresh smell of  sea water Play a great part into the scenery.

Last Night

So everyone who knows me knows I paint my nails every week, and I don't like going to nail Solon's to get them done.
Reason: I don't want any nail fungus, things are re-used and IDK plus I really don't like it when I go somewhere and everyone is speaking there language I become self conscious idk i guess and wonder are they talking about me???? lol

So he res a picture of how my nails look this week, Now remember ladies use a bas/primer before the nail polish itself because some polishes stain your nail and it doesn't come off with remover.

Primer: ORLY (primetime)
Polish: essie, SANDY TROPEZ... love! looks great on medium/warm skin shades.
TopCoat: Oh So Wet, (Clear Ice) Quick Dry Top Coat


Deal of the week


I went to walmart and they were having a great sale on these ecotools (earth friendly beaty) Body Butter for .10 cents, yes .10 cents...lol I took it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think the quality of it is great, even better than Victoria Secret in my opinion ( no intended) but it sinks into your skin. The fragrance is Mango Butter, and its a nice clean sent even great for a Pre-teen. Try it its worth it.


OK so play this...lol Then NEXT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhy-RXkNo0   love the beat ..



Finally, New LOVE for my eye lash's





Not a great zoom but this mascara works great!! it super extends your eyelashes, doesn't smear, stays on for the day and definitely on my new must haves. As any women can tell you mascara can be tricky.
Try it!!  REVLON:GROW LUSCIOUS By, Fabulash


      Finally, I would just like to add that I am fully aware of my phone camera and that it sucks, Sorry I'm working on a new camera hopefully within this week checking prices etc.

Just Everything

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment